In CLIL, unlike in conventional lesson planning, the subject dictates the language demands and teachers have to make sure that students linguistically understand the content they are teaching.
CLIL lesson planning is a challenging and demanding task for disciplinary teachers in HEIs (Higher Education Institutions) as they are requested to follow principles not only of their branch didactics but also to apply both English Didactics and CLIL approach principles while preparing CLIL lessons within their subjects with university students.
This final part of the didactic program provides certificate of competition for the CLIL-HET Didactic Programme for university teachers.
You can find the Certificate button in the right sidebar after completing the final test.
Essentials of CLIL lesson planning
- How to start
- Lesson Planning and students´ competencies in CLIL environment
- Lesson Planning, Language Lesson Planning, CLIL Lesson Planning
- CLIL specific Lesson Planning
- The CLIL Materials at HEIs
- CLIL lesson plan – a template for higher education teachers
- Essentials of CLIL lesson planning Test